Thursday 7 August 2014

Faster Investing In Real Estate – Dave Lindahl Tips

Having rehabbed over 470 properties in the last seven years and collected over 600 apartment units I’m often asked, how can I become wealthier faster investing in real estate?

While most investors concentrate on some aspect of single family houses, but Dave Lindahl was always interested in apartment houses first, and then single family homes as a means of getting more apartment houses.


From the very beginning of my investing in real estate, I liked the idea that a group of people (the tenants in a building), would get together and pool their money to pay down the mortgage on a property, and I liked the idea that they would also pool their money together to pay for all of the maintenance work for a building.

Essentially, I like the idea that other people were willing to help make me wealthy.

No comments:

Post a Comment